Thursday 24 July 2014

Opening Ceremony - Reflections

After a very late night but good sleep it's time to wake up and reflect on last night. Press coverage here has been very positive and hailing the real stars of the show
Can you guess who?
Here they are having just been to give their interview to BBC Breakfast this morning ( and I'm not referring to the walkers). Expect a resurgence in Scotties as pets?
Now some apologies:
It was not a deliberate mistake to leave out the other two main Home Nations in last nights blog. It was sheer tiredness
So to ensure no one is put out here they are (plus the other constituent Home Countries)

So did you donate?  All £5 went, without any being raked off by mobile networks...and yes I did
I had a great seat last night. With an exit on my right meant no fighting for space, a place to put my bag beside me rather than under the seat, no seat in front due to the angle of the exit wall meaning full leg room. So it you ever go to see something at Celtic Park I would recommend Seat BB19 in Tier 144
Some final images from the Ceremony
And one final point - the National Anthem was sung as one nation with no boos, whistles or other noises. Is there a message there?

No comments:

Post a Comment